Thank you all for your love for Li Ziqi's recipes! ❤️
We have received many inquiries from friends from all over the world, asking if there is any sharing of Li Ziqi recipes.
Therefore, we have compiled a few recipes to share with you.
Give it a try, make delicious dishes!
A grass carp (1kg), ginger(20g), garlic(20g), pepper(10g), star anise(2), hot sauce(10g), steamed fish soy sauce(4 spoons), rice wine(100g), Chives.
1. Wash the fish, cut into large pieces, drain the water, and put aside.
2. Prepare the ginger and garlic, and the chives should be knotted.
3. Pour oil into the hot pan, and when the oil temperature is about 70℃, add ginger, chives, garlic, pepper, then spicy sauce to stir-fry.
4. Then pour the fish pieces into the pot and stir well with the ginger, onion, garlic, pepper, and fish. Pour water and wine (half each) under the fish, cover the pot, and simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes. During this period, you can prepare the rice wine.
5. Pour the prepared wine from the top of the pot and ignite it with a lighter. After the flame goes out, add salt, soy sauce, and hot sauce. Continue to simmer, add the chopped chives, and serve.
walnuts(200g), dried chili(50g), peanuts(150g), Sichuan peppercorns(50g), salt(10g), garlic(150g), of pleurotus eryngii(200g), white sesame(150g), Ziqi secret sauce(150g)
1. Chopped walnuts and put them in the container
2. Fry the peanuts and remove the skin, then chop into pieces. Chop the dried chili into fine pieces, crush them, and put them in a container for later use. Peel the garlic and chop into minced pieces and put it in a container for later use. Saute the peppercorns then mash, set aside. Dice pleurotus eryngii and set aside.
3. All the ingredients are ready, put oil in the pot and heat. After the oil is hot, pour the dried chili and peppercorns in turn with hot oil. Fry the diced pleurotus eryngii until are dry and remove them out. Fry the chopped walnuts until they change color.
4. Leave the oil in the pot, add Ziqi's secret sauce after the oil is hot, stir evenly, add dried chili, chopped walnut, pleurotus eryngii, and an appropriate amount of salt. Then add peanuts, sesame, and continue to stir, you can add salt again during this period. Stir-fry and mix evenly to get out of the pan. (for Ziqi's secret sauce, you can try to make your own favorite sauce, then the Suzao sauce has your own original taste)
Lamb(1000g), dried yuba(50g), dried fungus(50g), garlic(50g), Sichuan peppercorns(30g), chili(50g), ginger(50g), rock sugar(50g), bay leaves(4), dried tangerine peel(30g), star anise(3), nutmeg(30g), cumin(50g), cinnamon, soy sauce(30g), salt(20g), cooking wine(150g)
1. Soak dried yuba and dried fungus in cold water
2. Wash the lamb with running water to clean, put it in a large basin, soak in clean water for half an hour, change the water two or three times during the period, wash, and drain for later use.
3. Cut ginger, garlic, and chili, and prepare all the ingredients for use.
4. Put the oil in the pot, add rock sugar to the oil, and fry the sugar over low heat.
5. Pour in the lamb, stir fry over high heat until the sugar color is even. Add all the seasonings, add water to submerge the lamb, add cooking wine and simmer for 25 minutes.
6. Cut the soaked yuba and fungus, put them in a pot and simmer for 5 minutes, Boils almost, open the fire to receive the juice front, takes a pot off the fire under the soup stock fine.
lard(80g), low-gluten flour(270g), purple sweet potatoes(2), egg(1), sugar(20g), honey(6-8 spoons)
1. Chop the purple sweet potato, steam it over the fire and dry it. Then make it into powder and sift.
2. Making the filling: 100g purple sweet potato powder and honey knead evenly.
3. Making the lard skin: 200g low-gluten flour, sugar, and 40g lard are mixed and knead into a dough.
4. Making the meringue: 30g purple sweet potato flour, 70g low-gluten flour, and 40g lard are mixed and knead into a dough.
5. Wait for 30 minutes.
6. Divide the doughs into equal sizes, then wrap the meringue into the lard skin and knead it into strips.
7. Flattened by rolling pin, wrap the purple sweet potato filling, roll it into a ball and roll it into a round pie, and cut it six times with scissors.
8. Pinch each diagonal corner to form petals and then use a knife to make two cuts on each petal.
9. Put on a baking tray, brush each petal with egg wash, sprinkle with sesame seeds in the middle, and bake for 10-15 minutes after preheating the oven at 220 degrees. (You can adjust the temperature and baking time according to the oven)
Comments will be approved before showing up.