- A good cup of tea can bring you a good mood, let you enjoy life and improve your feelings of happiness.
- I usually love to grow flowers and vegetables, and I prefer to drink tea. Sometimes I feel dry and bitter, my face is greasy, and my mood is particularly bad. Therefore, one day I decided to make a flower tea based on my experience. I chose nine herbs and carefully improved the formula to adjust the taste until it made me feel best. I named it Happy Herbal Scented Tea and hope it will bring you a good mood.
Its Formula Comes From The Emperor Nobles
In 1914, Wanrong - the last queen in China, always felt dry and bitter, and the limbs were weak. The emperor's royal doctor specially customized tea. Let her drink this tea and use natural ingredients to regulate her body.
Bring Back The Feeling Of Nature
People live in the city, busy with work every day, but rarely enjoy a slow life. Why not take some time? Spend 5 minutes on a pack of flower tea, read a favorite book, close your eyes and feel a slow life.
Just 3 Steps To Improve Your Sense Of Well-being
- Find a quiet place. Rip the package and take out the flower tea.
- Brew at a water temperature of about 85 degrees.
- Drink slowly after 3-5 minutes. Feel the taste of life with your heart.
Specifications: "9g × 10 packs.
Shelf life: 18 months.
Formulation: kumquat, red bean, rose petal, chrysanthemum, mulberry, semen coicis, Raphani Semen, Poria, mulberry leaf.
Storage Conditions: Put it in a cool, dry and normal place, away from the sun and humid environment.
How to drink: Rip the pouch, put the tea bag in the cup and add hot water at about 85 °C, wait for 3-5 minutes to drink slowly.
Tips: Do not recommend pregnant women, children, weak, physiological periods and other people to drink.
- The time stamp on the package is the date of manufacture and not the expiration date.