Liziqi Copper Distiller for Making Hydrosol and Essential Oil
Liziqi Copper Distiller for Making Hydrosol and Essential Oil
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
With customers all around the world, we are happy to send our products to anywhere that has a letterbox.
However, customs agencies in some countries have stricter checks on liquid products. If some areas cannot be shipped, we will inform you in advance and give you a refund (Refer to the refund policy).
|Order Conditions||Shipping Time||Fee|
|< US $70||Standard Shipping (5-15 Business Days)||US $9|
|>= US $70||Standard Shipping (5-15 Business Days)||FREE|
|> 0||Faster Shipping (Only United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Italy, France, Germany)||US $29.99|
Processing time is different from shipping time. Please allow 1-3 working days for processing. This is an estimated number and does not include weekends or holidays.
Processing time is not the same as the delivery time. Excludes holidays/weekends.
Following the processing of your order, you will receive an email notification of these details, followed by your tracking details for shipments.
Processing time may be delayed if your shipping address is questionable and the order is flagged as a risk (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information). We may require proof of identification for the billing information received.
It is best to create a customer profile to keep track of your order.
Parcel Tracking Site: https://www.17track.net/en. (It usually takes 3 - 6 days to track the information before uploading to the internet.)
When Will My Order Ship?
Orders that are placed by the consumer will ship the same day, Monday through Friday, as long as they are received by 2 pm EST on that working day. Please note that shipping time may be affected by inclement weather.
Taxes and Duties
Most countries do not need to pay taxes.
Your order may be subject to customs or import duties which are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Legally these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Customs duty is charged as a percentage of the total value of the goods. The duty rate percentage depends on the country the package is being sent to, but on average is between 5% and 9%. We are afraid we have no control over the charges which is why we cannot include them in the cost of the item, or within the postage costs. We understand this can be frustrating so if you have any questions please do contact us at email@example.com.
We have received some feedback that some people want the distiller machine in the video but do not know where to buy it. In the video, Ziqi uses the copper distiller to make hydrosol and essential oil for skin care. After using it, we confirmed that this is indeed a great distiller product especially for making hydrosols, and Ziqi has been using it to make hydrosols herself. If you want to make hydrosol by yourself, we believe this product can fulfil your wishes.
Hydrosol - A Gift From Nature
Aromatic ingredients can be extracted from the roots, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds and other parts of various plants that the nature provides us. No smell of artificial chemical. The most common extraction method is "distillation." The different quality of the distillation equipment also affects the extractive's final quality.
Hydrosol is a by-product in the process distillation of aromatic plants for the purpose of aromatherapy (the main product is essential oil). Simply put, it is the raw liquid obtained by fusing the aromatic components of the aromatic plants and water when the aromatic plants are distilled (some essential oils are extracted from it, and some are not refined), and cannot be added or processed.
The scent of the pure natural hydrosol is a faint fragrance, with its own plant-derived scent, it smells very good without irritation.
The real hydrosol is a distilled liquid of the aromatic components of plants and water. It has the same properties as water, and it feels refreshing when applied to the skin.
About Hydrosol SkincareThe effect of herbal distillate made from different flowers is also different. You can choose suitable flowers for distillation according to your skin condition. Hydrosol can be used for skincare, haircare, eau de toilette, and other purposes. Here are some tips for the effects of some flower hydrosol.
- Lavender hydrosol can adjust the secretion of skin oil, and it is very good for oily skin. It is famous for acne removal and oil control. Lavender Hydrosol contains linalool, which can promote skin cell regeneration and reduce acne marks.
- Chamomile hydrosol is the first choice for sensitive skin, red bloodshot skin, and acne-prone skin. It contains a large number of ester ingredients, and the effect of desensitization, anti-inflammation, soothing, and calming the skin is particularly significant. It remedies sun-damaged skin. After sun exposure, apply chamomile hydrosol to a cotton pad to quickly soothe the skin and prevent sunburn and melanin precipitation.
- Rose has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. Its hydrosol has the effects of relieving itching, anti-inflammation, and delaying aging. It is a natural skincare agent that can clean, whiten, and moisturize the skin. It is the best moisturizer for dry skin. Put on the eyes, it can also improve visual acuity.
- Peppermint hydrosol can promote skin cell regeneration, accelerate the healing of small wounds, regulate skin oil, clean the skin, shrink enlarged pores, and have a cooling sensation that relieves itchy and inflamed skin.
About Hydrosol MachineThis equipment is specially used to extract hydrosol (including essential oils), and it follows the style of classical hydrosol extraction equipment so that you can have 100% of the historical experience of hydrosol extraction.
- Copper has good resistance to acidic substances in plants. In the process of heating and distillation, copper can form insoluble copper salts with butyric acid, caproic acid, caprylic acid, lauric acid, etc., and discharge these acids with undesirable gases to obtain purer essential oils and hydrosol. This is also the reason why ancient and traditional copper distillation equipment are still used in some countries;
- The thermal conductivity of copper is more than 5 times that of iron, and it distills more quickly, making combustion more effective and reducing resource waste;
- Copper is an inert metal, and its properties are very stable even under high temperature and high pressure. In comparison, iron is a relatively active solid metal substance, and is easier to chemically react with essential oils distilled from plants. This will affect the quality of essential oils and at the same time advance its expiration time.
Friendly reminder: When using for the first time, please avoid direct contact with the machine with your hands because sweat will oxidize the surface more quickly and affect its appearance. It is recommended that you wear a pair of white gloves.
- Distiller Part:
1PC x Distiller Boiler, 1PC x Copper Cover, 1PC x Copper Pipe, 1PC x Condensate Bucket.
- Auxiliary Part:
2PCS x Water Pipes, 1PC x Snap Clamp, 1PC x Rubber Gasket, 1PC x Copper Partition, 1PC x Water Pump.
How To Use
- Put the copper partition into the distiller, the bottom of the distiller is used for filling with water, and the part above the partition is for putting in flowers;
- Place the rubber gasket, then put on the copper cover;
- Connect the copper pipe, then connect the other end to the condensate bucket, tighten it;
- Put the clamp around the interface of the distiller, tighten it;
- Connect one end of the thin water pipe to the water pump and the other end to the lower water outlet of the condensate bucket;
- The thick water pipe is connected to the higher outlet;
- Put the water pump in the water first, the water pump needs to be powered;
- Adjust the temperature of the induction cooker to the maximum and prepare a container that can receive the distillate;
- the hydrosol is coming out. At this time, the induction cooker needs to be adjusted to the mid-range, then the hydrosol will be slowly released from the distiller.
How To Clean
Copper is easy to oxidize (no copper plating), so the maintenance method is suggested below:
- Wearing gloves when in use can effectively reduce the oxidation of the surface of the distiller;
- After each use, rinse with water and ventilate to dry in time;
- When cleaning, you can wipe it with a scouring pad and add a little detergent;
- If you want a brighter copper appearance, you can use white vinegar or lemon to wipe the surface for a while or soak a washcloth in white vinegar and apply it on the surface;
- If you don't mind that the surface is not as bright as when you just received it, wipe it with a scouring pad and rinse it with water
- How should I decide the ratio of water to flower materials?
- Can it be heated with a gas stove?
- Do I have to buy a separator?
- How long does it take to distill the hydrosol?
- Can I use the hydrosol directly for skincare?
- Why is the distiller made of copper? Are there other materials available?